Download Energy-efficient air conditioning by Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Clearinghouse (U.S.) PDF
By Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Clearinghouse (U.S.)
Read or Download Energy-efficient air conditioning PDF
Similar ventilation & air conditioning books
This American nationwide average, ANSI/SMACNA 016-2012, covers revised leakage standards and builds at the confirmed equipment for trying out ductwork for air leaks from the 1st version. includes updates to the anticipated leakage premiums for ductwork built to the SMACNA HVAC Duct building Standards-Metal & versatile, duct leakage attempt tactics, tips about use of leakage trying out, varieties of try gear and attempt setup and pattern leakage research.
''Faber and Kell'' has for over fifty years been approved because the so much sensible and entire e-book on heating and air con layout and is thought of as the traditional reference publication for either scholars and practitioners. on the way to offer up to date details, this 9th version has been revised to incorporate the newest alterations to method layout and covers many points in higher intensity, while nonetheless preserving the nature of prior versions.
In response to the newest model of designing codes either for structures and bridges (GB50010-2010 and JTG D62-2004), this ebook begins from metal and urban fabrics, whose houses are vitally important to the mechanical habit of concrete structural individuals. step-by-step, research of strengthened and prestressed concrete individuals lower than easy loading kinds (tension, compression, flexure, shearing and torsion) and environmental activities are brought.
This can be a thoroughly revised, up-to-date and reset version of the textual content that seemed with a similar identify through the Nineteen Eighties. It covers the necessities of the latest layout criteria (BS5950, BS8110 and the Eurocodes) and may attract undergraduate and postgraduate scholars of civil and structural engineering and to practicing engineers.
- Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines
- HVAC DUCT CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS
- Radiant Heating and Cooling Handbook
- Advanced Energy Design Guide for Small Warehouses and Self-Storage Buildings
Additional resources for Energy-efficient air conditioning
1. 1-i) where M has the dimension of mass per unit time. In this situation, if the rate of change in the volume of air due to heating/cooling is small compared with the overall ventilation volume flux, the Boussinesq approximation applies, allowing the density of air to be treated as a constant. 1-ii) where ρ is the density of air. 1-iii) where t is time and V is the volume of the system. Obviously, solving Eq. 1-iii) is more difficult that solving Eq. 1-ii). However, a simplification may be made that treats any smooth, continuous change in the boundary conditions as a series of small discrete changes.
24 Some preliminaries Height, z z=H P > P0 Outflow Cold exterior Warm room !! !! z=h P(h) = P 0(h) Neutral level P < P0 Inflow ! 1. Neutral level and direction of flow in a warm room in a relatively cold environment. Consideration of hydrostatic pressure is key to determining the direction of flow through an opening of a building. Take a warm room with vents at two levels located in a relatively cold, unstratified environment shown in Fig. 1a. The density of air outside the room, ρ 0 , is constant, but the density of air inside, ρ, is a function of height, ρ(z).
In the context of buoyancy-driven flows this statement may be expressed by the relation 1 P + ρu2 + ρgh = constant. 3-ii) The first term of Eq. 3-ii) describes an initial pressure, the second term a change in kinetic pressure and the last term a change in hydrostatic pressure. 4. Effective opening area 27 are often as follows. The initial pressure is taken to be the atmospheric pressure exerted on the ambient fluid. The kinetic pressure is exerted as the flow comes into contact with a window, a grille or some other kind of opening on the enclosure, such as an entrance to a ventilation stack.