Download BarCharts QuickStudy Reproductive System by Inc. BarCharts PDF
By Inc. BarCharts
Complete, categorized illustrations of the reproductive process.
From pre-teen to pre-med, this chart is loaded with fantastically illustrated diagrams, sincerely and concisely classified for simple identity.
Illustrations by way of award-winning scientific illustrator Vincent Perez.
Chart comprises unique diagrams of:
· girl copy approach
· male replica method
· uterine cycle
· levels of sperm & ovum
· sexual activity
· full-term child
· full-term child sooner than supply
· full-term child being introduced
Read or Download BarCharts QuickStudy Reproductive System PDF
Similar medical books
Clinical legislations and ethics are usually pointed out in conjunction, and seem jointly in lots of textbooks. yet do they mix to shape a cohesive unit, and do they gain one another? it can be argued that they don't, yet fairly undergo a symbiotic dating, clashing instead of cooperating. clinical Ethics and scientific legislation examines this dating, and the way the legislations sees clinical ethics.
The expansion of data and its results at the perform of medication were problems with philosophical and moral curiosity for numerous many years and should stay so for a few years to come back. the description of the current quantity was once conceived approximately 3 years in the past. In 1987, a convention in this topic was once held in Maastricht, the Netherlands, at the get together of the founding of the ecu Society for Philosophy of drugs and future health Care (ESPMH).
Masking the total spectrum of scientific gases, this prepared reference bargains a complete evaluate of creation, scientific gasoline gear, scientific gasoline verification, and scientific fuel protection criteria. With a transparent concentration all through on defense, the textual content recommends environmentally liable production practices in the course of every one step of the method: manufacture, garage, delivery, distribution, and in purposes.
- The Encyclopedia Of Molecular Biology
- Nucleoside Analogues: Chemistry, Biology, and Medical Applications
- Gentian - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Primary Health Care: Theory and Practice
- Atlas of Gallium-67 Scintigraphy: A New Method of Radionuclide Medical Diagnosis
- Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention — MICCAI 2002: 5th International Conference Tokyo, Japan, September 25–28, 2002 Proceedings, Part II
Extra info for BarCharts QuickStudy Reproductive System
Total ROM Thumb Interphalangeal Flexion and Extension TESTING POSITION: Hand supinated. GONIOMETER PLACEMENT: Fulcrum: Centered at the interphalangeal joint. Arms: (1) On the dorsal surface of the proximal phalanx. (2) On the dorsal surface of the distal phalanx. Note: Thumb interphalangeal flexion and extension vary. Flexion should approximate 90° as illustrated. Extension. Extension. Total ROM. Total ROM. 27 Abduction of Thumb TESTING POSITION: Forearm midway between pronation and supination.
2) Parallel to the plantar surface of the sole. Inversion (1) Parallel to the longitudinal axis of the tibia laterally. (2) Parallel to the plantar surface of the heel. Joint Measurement Record: (Both Systems) Inversion 40 Eversion Total ROM. REFERENCES AND INDEX This page intentionally left blank References Clayson SJ, Mundale MO, Kottke FJ: Goniometer Adaptation for Measuring Hip Extension. Arch Phys Med 47: 255, 1966. Joint Motion: A Method of Measuring and Recording. Chicago, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1965.
360° System) Adduction. Abduction. Abduction. Total ROM. Total ROM. Hip External and Internal Rotation TESTING POSITION: (1) Sitting with the knee flexed to 90°. (2) Supine with the knee flexed to 90°. GONIOMETER PLACEMENT: Fulcrum: Centered on the anterior surface of the knee joint. Arms: Both arms are placed parallel to the longitudinal axis of the tibia with the leg in the testing position. One arm remains in this position and the other follows the tibia as the hip is rotated. Joint Measurement Record: (Both Systems) Ext.